Sunday, May 31, 2009

Loving North Carolina

This was our first weekend in North Carolina (we were here last weekend but were too busy unpacking to count that!). We had a very busy weekend. Saturday Abby and I went to the Farmer's Market. And today Greg, Abby and I spent the day at Umstead State Park. Umstead is almost right across the street from our neighborhood!! How wonderful!!

This was Abby's first time on the trails. She's a natural :)

Getting started

Just hiking the trail...

Not too impressed with this one....

Hey Mommy, look over there!

That is too funny!!!

What are you giggling about Abby??

Ohhhh! The doggies!!!! Pooped and very happy...


Stopping for some lunch.

Mommy and Abby at the picnic table.

The dogs got to swim for a little bit in the Lake.

We'll have to come back to the park again very soon!!!

2 comments:

The Flemings said...

Ok, making me really jealous...glad you guys are settling in!

Jill said...

I'm jealous too! I wish we had some place like that to go walk. I guess we'll just have to come up and visit! :)I'm really missing Abby (and her mom too!)!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones