Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Abby in Athens

This past weekend Abby and I travelled over to Athens for my cousin's wedding. We stayed Friday night with our great friend Shannon (Shasha) and visited friends Ashley, Little Lily and Baby Matthew. We had so much fun! I lived in Athens for quite a few years but it has been almost 4 years since I've been back to visit. It was nice to be back!!!

Mommy kissing Abby

My mommy is always kissing me....

Baby Matthew (don't worry Liam - you're still my boyfriend!)

Lily

Ashley, Matthew, Abby and Mom

Abby looks a little tooo "innocent" in this shot!! Must have been right after she grabbed Matthew's head!!! :)

Let me get to that little boy Mommy!!!

Matthew being so quiet...next to our little Loudmouth! :)

Abby - about to get a little too fresh for Matthew


These pictures were taken at Shasha's house. Abby thought it would be cute to make herself up in the bed and hide from Mommy. She did a good job! It took a while for Mommy to find her!!!


Gotta get this pillow just so....

OK...almost where I want it.

Now I have to be reeeeaaaalll still and she won't know I'm in here.


HAHAHA Here I am Mommy!!!!!!

On Saturday morning we headed downtown for lunch and for a stroll. I'm very upset that I didn't get a shot of Abby under The Arches....we'll have to go back soon and do that photoshoot.

Abby and Shasha at Cookies & Co., the greatest sandwich shop on earth.

Abby posing (and sleeping) in front of the GA Theatre. Mom spent many good nights listening to good music here. And it just so happened that our cousin Paul's band/buddies Bloodkin were on the marquee.

Shasha strolling the streets of Athens

Outside of Cookies & Co

Thanks Shasha for a great visit. We miss you already!!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Lewis said...

I loved loved loved having you here!! I miss y'all too!! I hope your move goes as smoothly as possible and I can't wait for Abby to get back for her next Athens photo shoot (and you too, of course!)
Love y'all!
Shasha


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones