We watched Law & Order (my favorite!!) in the hotel. After a little while, we noticed that Abby was very quiet. We thought she was asleep....but nope. She was just watching TV through the mesh!! Notice her feet...she likes to cross her ankles now...too cute! :)
Along the way we stopped to visit Mr. Wilson. Mr. Wilson is from my hometown and I've known him and his (late) wife Mrs. Hazel for as long as I can remember. Mrs. Hazel passed away shortly after Greg and I got married and Mr. Wilson moved to South Carolina to be closer to his son. Abby needed a break and we hadn't seen Mr. Wilson in a long time so we stopped for a quick visit before hitting the road again. It was nice to see him again.

Saturday Big Dawg drove up with the dogs. He had to call a few times to ask about the radio, A/C, etc. He was driving our car. I finally had to ask him to call Greg's phone because I was a little preoccupied.....
Now that the doggies are here, we are finally a family again. It's definitely nice to have the dogs back. Even though it makes it very obvious that one of our furry friends didn't make this move. But I know that Brody's spirit has followed me here :)
Once we got to our new house, I realized just how much crap we have.....Greg is a pack rat and I'm the kind of person that throws everything out after about 2 years and starts over. So needless to say we've come very close to divorcing during this move!! LOL
Abby has been an absolute angel...she rode the entire way without crying. And has had fun playing by herself in her pack n play while we all unpack. And she did all this while teething. Yuck!
So we're here...and sort of unpacked. Here are some pictures of the mess. It's not that bad now (thanks mostly to Nonnie's help!) but it's not quite up to picture standards. So check back later for more.
Our new adventure is beginning...and although I'm very sad about leaving my family and friends, I think we're going to like it here!







2 comments:
I'm not really going to say a whole lot about this moving stuff:) but I will say that is the cutest picture of Abby in the pack-n-play. I love those little legs crossed!
yes! i love love love that pic of her in the pack n play. Can't wait to see y'all some time this summer!! Put up new pics!!
Post a Comment