Tonight after work, we decided it was time to try out the pool. (First of all, let me pause and thank God that I have time to play after work. No commute is AWESOME!) Anyway, Abby was a little sleepy but I had spent the day at work - away from her - and I couldn't have her sleep through our playtime!! So we were off to the poool. Daddy came too but he was the official photographer :)

Ready to go...not all that impressed with the idea at the moment...

What do you think about this Abby?

Um, I think it's a big bathtub only with cold water....

Ok, this is kinda fun....

Starting to relax and look around a little more....

Ooops!!! Suns in my eyes Mommy!!!! Fix it!

Oh no Baby Abby -- is that better??

Swimming back to the shade.

Abby enjoyed her first trip to the pool..

So much that she had to come home and sleep it off !
PS. Don't you just love her latest sleep position?!? I guess she was swaddled up for so long, she's gotta make sure she covers her whole bed now!
1 comment:
She is so precious!! Sad I missed her first swim in the pool!!!
Post a Comment