Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Love My Daddy!

Happy Father's Day!!!

Today is Greg's first Father's Day. We hope he had a great day!

Here are some pics from our day.....


Daddy's Father's Day breakfast...since Mommy can't cook, we just made him some cereal :)

Abby colored on Daddy's Father's Day placemat

Father's Day placemat and cards

Yummy breakfast!

Daddy's present - a weekend getaway to 2 Panic shows!

Just loving my Daddy

This Daddy is MINE!

Still snuggling

Swinging with my Daddy!

My two favorite things: my swing outside and my Daddy

Daddy's dessert - peach cobbler and homemade ice cream. (Greg said it was good...I still think there was something not quite right about it....)

Yummy!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!!
We love you so very much!!!
-- Mommy and Abby

****************************************************


A look back.....

I love my daddy as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. -- Adabella Radici

Brand new Daddy

What are you doing Daddy??

I love for Daddy to read me books....

And play with me.....

And sing me songs.....

Daddy lets me sit with him and Pawkett

Loving my Daddy

Lounging

I love my Daddy's beard

Helping Daddy fill in his log book

I'm "Daddy's Co-Pilot" :)

My Daddy is the BEST DADDY!!!
I love you very much Daddy!

********************************************************

We'd also like to say Happy Father's Day to Grandpa and Big Dawg. We love you!

Grandpa and Baby Abby

Big Dawg and Baby Abby

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones