a couple of clueless parents trying to raise a spunky little girl
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
I sometimes wake in the early morning & listen to the soft breathing of my child & I think to myself, this is one thing I will never regret & I carry that quiet with me all day long. (StoryPeople)
And even when you are as old as me, you'll remember those days when your children were babies! And you'll love them even more - if that's possible! And you'll love their babies even more than that :-) Happy Mother's Day!!
2 comments:
And even when you are as old as me, you'll remember those days when your children were babies! And you'll love them even more - if that's possible! And you'll love their babies even more than that :-)
Happy Mother's Day!!
and she is just as lucky as you are to have you as a mommy! Happy Mother's Day friend!
Post a Comment