Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wonderful Weekends

I love the weekends! I get to spend all my time with Miss Priss and I love it! This weekend we spent some time with Grandpa. He has officially moved here for his new job and we helped him to get some things settled. After some shopping and dinner (thanks Grandpa!) on Saturday, Abby and I did our own shopping and playing on Sunday.

I'm really enjoying making Abby's food. I've gotten pretty good at it if I do say so myself :) Today I cooked/froze apples, peaches, mangos, pears, eggplant, grapes and blueberries. It's so funny to me that Abby loves food so much. I'm not really surprised that she loves fruit but I am surprised that she loves so many vegetables! I sat down tonight at a little after 8 and thought about my day....and I realized that I should never be surprised that I'm tired! We have such fun-filled days!! :)

Here are a few pics from just an ordinary day at our house....

I love ordinary days....



I love the diaper bloomers! I got some patterns, etc to cross-stitch on these...I'll post the finished pics when I'm finished!

Abby is really getting good at standing up!

Standing up!

Playing in my pjs

What are you doing daddy?

This is my favorite toy...the activity mat laying on it's side :)

Just playin'

Now I'm in my diaper...but still loving this activity mat!

Dressed! :)

So sweet :)

Look at all this stuff to play with!


Poor Abby....

Giggling!

Jibbering

and Jabbering :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

She is SO CUTE!!! Love the jabbering video - that girl has got lots to say!! Looking forward to spending a few days with all of you soon!
Love you!
Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones