Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hotel C*

I can't believe it's already August!!! This summer is flying by. Greg and I just realized that the last weekend we spent without company was June 20! WOW! We have had so much fun with all of our visitors. Grandma came first, then Livi, then Nonnie, Auntie Jill and AJB, then WorkJill and Liam, and finally Grandma and Grandpa who came through on their way home from cousin David's wedding in Ohio.

Although we have loved having everyone come spend the summer with us in our new home, we are happy to say that for now Hotel C* is closed for business!!! :)

*Just so you know, I don't put our last name here because I'm a little paranoid about posting it out in the cyber world :)

Grandma and Abby before bed

Abby had to show off her swing!

Abby, Grandma and Grandpa

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones