Monday, August 31, 2009

My Daddy is the Best...


My daddy is the best daddy. Every day I get to stay home with him and we play and go on adventures. He loads me up in my adventure chair (aka my carseat) and away we go. Today we went on a daddy-daughter lunch date to a Greek restaurant. I watched but daddy said the food was great!

My daddy makes the best towers for me to knock down. He builds the best tunnels for me to crawl through. And he makes the silliest faces for me to laugh at.

He's my daddy and I'm his little Applejack.

But....my mommy says that even though my Daddy is the best daddy and perfect in EVERY way.......

He still needs a little help on fashion rules.....

WHAT!??!!? I think I'm looking cute! :)

We love you daddy!!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Abby does have a WONDERFUL daddy but we do need to teach him a little bit about style :-) But we love him anyway!!! LOL

KatieG said...

Yes, you must teach him the "you can't wear a pattern with a pattern rule"! So funny!

Ashlee said...

Cute! And Abby and Blair have LOTS of the same clothes. She just doesn't wear her plaid overalls with flowers... unless her daddy dresses her!

K.S. said...

I love it...Daddy's do need a little help every now and then. Venus always knows when Dave dressed Nat Nat and did her hair!!

Jessica said...

LOL- Oh Greg. Too funny.
Did we teach him nothing? Sigh.

Shannon Lewis said...

I am cracking up! Love it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones