Today was such a nice Sunday. Just me, Greg and Abby hanging out at home! We started the day by visiting a church...it was very nice but we're still looking. After that we came home, ate a delicious spaghetti lunch (thanks Greg!) while Abby slept and then we spent the day playing and relaxing.
What a wonderful day!!!
Here are some things that Abby did today....

Sweet Abby

Look at how cute the back of her dress is...Nonnie found this at Gymboree. I love Gymboree!

We watched a little Tom & Jerry...Abby doesn't usually watch the shows (Greg and I do though!) but at this moment she was fascinated with the opening credits/song...

Abby loves this teether...we pop a piece of apple in it and she chomps on it all day! Yummy!!!

New pose....

We dumped everything out of the basket....

What??

So sweet :)

Abby and Spunky

Here is the den after Abby has been playing...notice there's no Abby around...

That's because she'd rather play with my flip flops.....

But this is more fun, mommy!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
3 comments:
I think my favorite is the one with her foot propped up on the toy basket! She is just TOO cute!! Counting the days til August 13th!!!
I LOVE the video, she's so talkative, and I have I mentioned how cute she is?
You might find her in the basket one day! Anderson liked to do that.:) He also liked shoes! We can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks! We love you!!!
Post a Comment