Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The 'ville

This past weekend, Abby and I headed down to Hawkinsville for our first trip back home. We flew to Atlanta on Thursday afternoon and Nonnie and Big Dawg picked us up. We were so happy to see them and we stopped by AJBs and Gavin's on the way home!

We love living in NC but we really miss Nonnie, Big Dawg and all our aunts, uncles, cousins, great-grandparents, great aunts, great uncles, friends, etc that live in Georgia!!

We'll have to take many trips back to visit.

I had a picture of Abby on the plane that I took with my cell phone but I accidentally spilled Strawberry Smoothie on the phone in the airport so I'm not sure I'll ever get that picture back! Oh well - just know that she was an angel both flights. I think the circulated air left her a little delirious because everything I did on the plane was just absolutely hilarious to Abby!!!! :)

Here are a few pics from our visit.


Happy Abby in the 'ville!

Nonnie bought some oversized t-shirts for the kids to wear -- just like when we would go to the lake!!!

AJB in his t-shirt, thinking of his next move!

Gavin in his t-shirt!

We got to see Jeff and Melissa

Jill and Steven

And of course Nonnie and Big Dawg. Big Dawg is wearing his Big G shirt so the boys can point to the G's....we like to get that started young!! Go Dawgs!

Abby got to take her baths in the sink!

Her boys liked to "help" :)

Playing with crucks!

Riding her car...lots of new buttons to press!

Nonnie and Big Dawg have a fun car to ride!

We headed out to the pool but the boys would rather cut grass.

Gavin cutting grass

AJB and Steven playing a little ball. I think AJBs hat shrunk in the wash! :)

We had lots and lots of visitors while we were there - here is Cousin Becky and Great Auntie Liz

Granddad came to visit too!

Pastor Don and Mrs Carol Ann came too! They are having their first grandchild soon!!!

Great Auntie Pickle and Cousin Bonnie stopped by!

And Grandmama and Granddaddy!!! Boy I'm a popular girl!!

We got to spend a lot of time in Nonnie and Big Dawg's pool

Giggling with Uncle Jeff

Showing Jeff my swimming skills

Here I come Uncle Jeff!!!

Riding on Big Dawg! Wheeee this is fun!

Oh boy I love this pool!!!!!

Mommy and Abby had a great trip!!! We were sad to go home but very happy to see Daddy!!!

We can't wait for our next trip down to Georgia!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So much fun!!! I miss you terribly!! Give that baby a big kiss from her Nonnie and tell Greg one more time how great he is to let ya'll come without him! I know how bad he missed you!!
Love you all!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones