I know that I could have none of this without Greg...my partner in this crazy world!
And so those of you that know Greg, know that he's perfect for the job. He's smart, organized, hardworking and oh so much fun!
The great thing is that he's perfect for Abby. She is getting valuable daddy-daugther time that most kids don't get to have. And plus she's being exposed to lots of different experiences. And Greg is so different from me when it comes to parenting styles. He doesn't worry as much as I do and he doesn't freak out about things like I do.
The other night, I was taking some pictures of Abby bathing in her new duck tub. Greg was bathing her and I was snapping away behind him. And for the first time it was clear just how great it is that Abby has her daddy. He was scrubbing and washing her hair. And they were splashing and playing. And he got water in her face and didn't make a big deal of it. He cheered when she splashed everywhere and didn't worry about the mess. He told her how wonderful she was when she dumped the water out of her cup like she had just landed on the moon. And she was so happy :)
And I walked away smiling and thinking how lucky me and Abby are to have him!



2 comments:
Yay, Greg!! I love my daddy, my girls love their daddy, and now my granddaughter loves her wonderful daddy!!
I love you, too, Greg!
So sweet, he has you good and spoiled and that's the good life. : )
Miss you dearly!
Kenya
Post a Comment