Hey Abby,

why don't you show our readers a few things that you like to do....

I like to chew on things....

Especially my "ice-ees"

I like to stand on my head....

I like to do my pushups...exercising is important!

I like to sit up by myself now....thank you very much!

front view...sitting up and chewing...I like to combine my talents :)

I like to stick my tongue out....

I like to pose....

I like to pose and chew on things....again, multi-tasking....

I like to read....

I like to play with Livy-Bitty-Baby

But most of all, I like to just look cute!!!!
Thanks Abby for explaining all that! You are such a big girl!
5 comments:
I love her facial expressions!
Precious!
Baby Abby, you are so smart and so talented!! I miss you terribly!! Can't wait till August 13!!
she is so talented! you must be a proud mama!!
So cute! Abby is such a smart little girl!
Post a Comment