Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad to the Bone

Abby got a lot of her traits from her daddy. Everyone says she looks just like him. I realize that is true even though I try to tell people that she's starting to look a little bit like my baby pics....

Anyway, I'm glad she got a lot from Greg - I wish she had gotten more of his laid back personality. :) But the one thing she got that I'm afriad she might not like is his hair. She has a ton of cowlicks and random swirls. I think it'll be a problem down the road that hopefully a lot of hair products can solve.

In the meantime, Abby can sport one mean mohawk!!!!!

Enjoy :)

What?

Check out that hair!

Love it!

Duuuuude....wassup?

Cool chick cruisin' in her car

What? You want a piece of me??

You're so silly Abby!!!!!

We love every bit of you...even your crazy hair!!!!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those are absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! Love every one - LOLO (as we say)!!!!

Jill said...

I LOVE these pictures! Email me the first one please!

The Flemings said...

She is so cute! Quinn has cowlicks too and a mommy that doesn't know what to do with them, they'll have to have a girls day at the salon!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones