Livi is growing into such a wonderful young lady. I know that her mommy is proud of her and I know that her daddy watches down on her from heaven and is very proud. Livi and I spent a lot of her visit remembering her daddy and all the fun we had at the "brown house." And although it's bittersweet to think about these things, it was nice to feel Brian around us and with us during Livi's visit. I think he is very happy that his little girl is being such a helper with our little girl! :)
While they were here, we played a lot of games, did a lot of shopping and hung out at the pool. We played Yahtzee and Imagine If. The night of Imagine If was super fun. If you've never played you should definitely go buy it! We added Brian as one of our people and boy did we have fun with that! It was a great opportunity to laugh and remember Brian and to tell Livi stories. Great fun!!
We also included Pedja (the dog) because Livi loves her so much. It was hilarious!! One question asked what Pedja would do if someone was road raging her and I swear I'm not kidding when one of the options was wink and lick the window!!! We thought that was so funny!!! Another asked what kind of candy she'd be in the vending machine....we all had to say "the one that got stuck"...it's not really mean when it's so freaking true!!! :)
Livi we love you and miss you so much already!!!!










1 comment:
Those girls love y'all too!
Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment