Friday, July 10, 2009

Guess Who I'm Missing....

Abby told me the other night that she's missing her two little buddies.

It's nice to have Sister here but it would be even better if Abby's boys could be here too!!!

I've also heard from Nonnie and Uncle Jeff that Gavin has learned how to visit Abby's page and scroll up and down. So Abby thought she'd put up a special post for him and AJB.

Abby sure does miss her cousins!! But we'll see them very soon!!! (AJB next week and both in September!)

Here are a few pics of Abby hanging out with her boys.....

Abby says she likes to pull AJB's hair. He thinks it hurts but he hugs her anyway!


Gavin likes to hug on me too...

And kiss me!




Me and AJB playing...Auntie Jill playing referee. I sure do want to scoot over there and pull that boy's hair!!

Hmmmm, I think you're cute Gavin

Push me AJB!

Now that my mom and dad have taken me far away to NC, my boys do lots of things without me. Here are few pics Auntie Jill and Nonnie sent me of the boys having fun. I can't wait to see them so I can have some fun with them too. I am getting to be a big girl now so I think I can scoot along with them!!!

AJB and Gavin eating peanut butter sandwiches...I don't think I'm old enough for that yet...

Playing in the "pi-up cruck"....I think I can sit in the back....

My cousins.

Yeah, I think I can definitely sit in the front with AJB in that cruck!

I miss my cousins. My mom says she misses her boys too!!!


We love you AJB and Gavin!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

We all miss you too, Abby!!!

Jill said...

Anderson (and his Mama) are missing ya'll too, and we can't wait to see you Thursday!!! Woohoo!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones