Here a just a few pics from the last few days with Sister Livi....
Just about to fall asleep.....
What?!?! I'm not sleeping!!!!
Abby and Livi taking a bath.Livi and Abby have loved swimming in the tub. Livi and I put on our bathing suits and Abby puts on her "birthday suit" and we go for a swim. Abby loves to splash around and play in the faucet and me and Livi just try to keep her from drowning!!! LOL She's all over the place in there and isn't afriad of the water one bit! She must get that from Cousin AJB!
The ritual around our house is to do bath, bottle, books and bed. Usually I get to do these things because I've been at work and I need my Abby time. Since Livi has been here we do all these things but she helps me out. Abby's favorite book is Hand Hand Fingers Thumb. I think this was Sister Jill's favorite book when we were growing up. Anyway, Abby adores it and will cry if I try to read her something else! Livi has already memorized the book! :)
Then we sing "You are my sunshine" to Abby and put her in the bed. Night night baby Abby!
After Abby goes to bed, Livi and I have been getting in my bed and watching tv - mostly Disney shows like Hannah Montana and our new favorite Zeke and Luther. Then we fall asleep and at some point, Greg puts Livi in her bed. Livi and I don't remember a single time Greg moving her to her bed!!!
Then we get up, ready for a new day of fun!!!
Snoozing after a hard day of playing!
Livi giving Abby her bottle before bed. Notice Abby's eyes...she has been crying. This kid has the patience of a gnat! Bottle taking too long?? Panic and screamfest ensues!!!**********************************
We also visited the North Carolina Museum of Life and Sciences in Durham. It was super fun!!!!
Getting ready to go to the museum -- Notice the girls are twins today!!
This is the sound room. Your movements in the room make sound waves that play music. It's really cool. Little too loud for Baby Abby ears but me and Livi and Greg had fun!
Greg really enjoyed playing the drums
What do you think about all this drumming Abby??
Oh....not too impressed....
Livi has decided to avoid the camera. Here we are ambushing her outside the caboose exhibit!!!
Oh....not too impressed....
Livi has decided to avoid the camera. Here we are ambushing her outside the caboose exhibit!!!About to get on the train ride!


Next we went to the outdoor animal exhibits. I usually avoid zoos and hate seeing animals in pens. But Livi wanted to see them so badly. They only have 3 exhibits - bears, red wolves and lemurs. So we went...
The Bears

The Red Wolves

The Lemurs
Smiling at that silly butterfly!
Next we moved on to the butterfly house. Abby was fascinated by them!
Smiling at that silly butterfly!Then it was off to some more exhibits - space!



















1 comment:
Gavin loved the pictures!! He scrolled through everyone - all the way to the very bottom!! We had to 'shush' when she was asleep and he loves her 'lella' pacifier!!! Looks like ya'll are having a ball!!
Post a Comment