This weekend my friend Jill - we call her WorkJill - and her son Liam came to visit. Jill and I met when we both worked at Towers Perrin. Neither one of us still works at TP but we have remained great friends. I talk to WorkJill a million times a day. We have so much in common - working in RM, having new babies, celebrity blogs, etc etc. Jill lives in Boston so that is the only problem here....I'm trying really hard to talk her into moving to NC :)
This weekend Liam and Abby met for the first time. Even though Liam is a little bigger he is a little over 2 months younger than Abby. We have already decided that there will be a wedding 30 years from now at the Grove Park Inn....hopefully these kids will cooperate! This weekend they became best friends....we will just have to see what happens :)














3 comments:
The pics of Abby grinning and laughing are the best of her yet, I think. I know all of you had a great time this weekend, and I can't wait to see ya'll in August.
Love you soooooooooomuch!!!!!
Big Dawg
Awwww....they are so cute!
They are too cute! I know ya'll had lots of fun!
Post a Comment