Sunday, November 1, 2009

Abby's Workout - Jane Fonda Style!

Doing a little walking

Point that toe!


Move to the window....balance, balance!

(Not sure what exercise move this is!)

But keep that toe pointed!

Balance 1-2-3....

Aren't I cute :)

Lift this up 1, 2, 3, 4...

Ok this is my final trick...

Move this box!

Ready, set...

CLIMB!!!!

I'm loving this look - not that I want the '80s to come back in style (believe me I DON'T), but you have to admit this little girl can ROCK a onesie and leg warmers...

Now we just need a thin headband and she's all set!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hilarious!! I remember those legwarmers and the workout 'stuff' that came with them. Do you think all that is in the attic somewhere??? I may have to go look!
Tell my baby her Nonnie LOVES the look!!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, it's Get in Shape Girl all over again! Ha!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones