Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Here's our little ballerina....

Abby came to my office on Friday to eat lunch and trick or treat :)

Playing with Mommy's Pringles

Iron Mountain?

Hungry ballerina!

Yum yum - cheese and Puffs. My favorite!

Halloween Night!!!
I'm dressed and ready to go!!!



Lots of loot in there :)

Abby went trick or treating at our neighbor's house and then we came home and had a bath and bed :) It was quick but she had fun!!

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!!!!

PS. Thanks to WorkJill and Liam the Lion for the cute trick or treat bag. Everyone loved it!






3 comments:

Big Dawg said...

Cutest ballerina I've ever seen!!

Bonnie said...

That was actually Nonnie commenting as Big Dawg! But I'm sure he agrees!!

Unknown said...

So sweet!!! I love her little leggings... She's getting so big!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones