Monday, October 26, 2009

Visiting Nonnie and Big Dawg

A couple of weeks ago, Abby went to stay at Nonnie and Big Dawg's house. I had a conference in Orlando and Greg came along. We had a great time. But I think Abby had an even better time at Nonnie and Big Dawg's house!!!

Uncle Jeff, Gavin, Auntie Jill and AJB spent a lot of time with her and she had so much fun!

So much that she pitched a fit at the airport when it was time to leave Nonnie!!!

Thanks Nonnie and Big Dawg - Abby had a great time with you!

Hanging with Uncle Jeff

That's really funny Uncle Jeff!

Who's got me?

I really love Nonnie and Dawg's trucks!

This one is pretty cool.

I like them so much I think I'll bring the taxi cab home with me!!

OK Nonnie, I'm not digging this.....

OK so this is a little bit better....

Gavin says: Can y'all just make up your minds!??!

"Ok Gavin you're in the driver seat, AJB you'll be......"

Perfect - let's get moving!

AJB are you in timeout??

Abby are YOU in timeout?!?!

NOOOO!!! We're just being silly!! :)

So Gavin, this thing is really cool.

Hmm, Nonnie can I call my mom and see if I can live here forever?

OK, let me make that call.....

Done.
Mommy wasn't happy but she'll get over it. I'm living at Nonnie's now!

Back to playing!
Truck in one hand, playtable in the other!

Getting some lovin from AJB!
Too busy playing to hug back!

Hmmm, what should I play with now?!

I think I'll do some cooking!

Look who came to visit me!
Grandmama and Granddaddy!!

Wheeee!!!

Back to cooking with Gavin
Gotta sneak in a quick kiss!

OK that's enough loving Gavin. Let's get to cooking!

A dash of this, a dash of that....Gavin you keep stirring...

Now I think I'll drive this car a bit.

Whew this is hard work!

Wait a minute...you're telling me I have to go home??
What about our deal!?!?!?!

So Abby had a great time and didn't want to come home...but she did :)

Thanks Nonnie and Big Dawg!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I miss my sweet baby girl!!!
Love you, Abby!
Nonnie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones