Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin to Jack-O-Lantern


The pumpkin patch was really fun but that wasn't all there was to it! Pumpkins have to become jack-o-lanterns!

Greg carved both our pumpkins. Abby played with them (aka posed) before he carved ....

They turned out great (the picture above is a little blurred because of the flickering candles.)

Posing with the pumpkin after church

I wore my Halloween outfit today!

I love this pumpkin!

What is this thing on top!?

Huh?

Maybe not digging it so much anymore...
So sweet :)

Check out my new headband!

Have to stop and do the itsy bitsy spider :)

Can I pick this thing up?

No? Why not??

I'm trying this again!

OK I'll just hug it!

YAY!!! Jack-o-laterns!!

These are cool Daddy!

Ooohhhh - that's really cool in there!

Putting the lid back on.

I'm outta here!

HI MOMMY!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pictures! I love that headband. You have to get more of those!

Bonnie said...

She is in to this pumpkin thing, isn't she? She is going to miss them after Halloween! I love the headband too. She is just too cute for words!!

The Girl With the Glasses said...

She is adorable! Love the dress and tell Greg the pumpkins look great! Miss you all!
XOXO Work-Jill & Liam


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones