Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cousins

So how do you beat this.....

Or this.....

Or this?!?!?!

Add another one!!!!! :)
(This is Auntie Jill's sonogram so don't go all crazy on me!!)



That's right Auntie Jill and Uncle Steven are having another boy!!!! We are so excited. Abby thought she might like a girl cousin but on second thought she'd rather stick with boys! All the cool girls hang with boys!

So Isaiah James will be joining big brother Anderson sometime during the first of April 2010. We are so happy and I am so honored that Jill and Steven chose to use James. This Auntie James will be very happy to show little Isaiah James the ropes.

YAY for cousins!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You made me cry. :) I love you!

Jamie said...

You're pregnant - everything makes you cry! :)

Ashlee said...

Precious cousins. Love the name! It also goes great with Anderson!

Shannon Lewis said...

I thought it was so sweet too, Jill! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones