Monday, November 23, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

Ok so I know it's been a long time since my last post. But we've been busy...doing what?? Well nothing really. Just playing! Abby is 11 months old now and has exploded with fun!

She's so funny and full of energy. It's hard to get the camera out and capture her doing anything because as soon as she sees the camera, she does this:

And this:

So I take shots when I can. But usually I'm just too busy playing with Abby to really think to capture the moment on film...I know I should be better!!!
So here are a few things we've been up to these last few weeks....

Hung out in the clothes basket.

Played a little with my blocks.

Showed off my 2 teeth ... yes we're almost a year old and still only have 2 teeth...


Learned how to kiss that cute baby in the mirror!

Ready

Set

KISS!

See me kissing this cute baby, mommy??

Found a paci even though I'm not supposed to take it out of my crib....

Found another one close by....

And made a trade.

Played with the camera case....

Somehow managed to take the sock off INSIDE the tights.....

Looking cute!

Oh this is fun!!!!

So sweet....

Maybe I should try this out....

Busy girl

This lens cover tastes pretty good...Notice my outfit. This is what I wear when I ride the "Dinosaur Train" at night! :) My daddy picked this out.

Practicing to play the harmonica one day.

Gotta try this out now....yum yum.


Not sure why I love this pic....just pretty blue eyes!

So Abby's new trick is to pick up the remote and point it to the TV...this girl is very observant!

See what I mean?

OK so that's cute but Abby you really shouldn't be playing with the remote!

Uh oh!!!! Someone didn't like the remote taken away from her!

Poor baby!

Time for a quick distraction! Let's fold our SmartiPants

Good thing these are clean!

Lovin' the turtle

Drivin the taxi cab

Playing

Took a quick minute to tackle Mommy!

Gotcha Mommy!!!!

Last weekend we bundled Abby up and went for a drive....

to ride the swings!!!

Abby held on for dear life!

Afterwards she took a spin on her car...this girl is a daredevil!!!

Wassup Pedja?!

Reading my mail - got an early birthday card from Great-Grandmama and Great-Grandaddy Barnes :)

What's that mommy??

You got a new phone and I can have yours?!??! (minus the battery)

SWEET!

Need to make some calls!

Whew...I'm tired.


So that's what we've been up to this month...Abby is 11 months old!!! Yippee!!! Someone is getting close to a birthday :)

I'll try to do better with the posting....

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So many pictures - I don't know if I can comment enough!!! First, I love the leg warmers - reminds me of her mom when she was little! Second, the wild hairdo - looks like her mom too! Crying - that is a rare site for that little girl! She doesn't do much crying, thank goodness! Love them all and counting the days til we are there. Love you!

Jill said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. :) I love all the pictures! She is definitely a cutie pie! We can't wait to see ya'll soon for the BIG DAY!
Love,
Jill


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones