Take a look :)

Hanging out in my room, wearing my new jean jacket!
What do I want to do next?
I think I'll throw some books around.
Reading my bookHad to lose the jacket - now for some serious fun!
Up to no good! :)
Hanging with daddy...sleepy girl. But refusing to nap!
What? I'm not tired!
Check me out!
My mommy and daddy told me not to play with the blinds over here....now all of a sudden this corner of the room/exersaucer just got a LOT more fun!!!
Raspberries for Mommy!
Now I think I'll play with this butterfly toy.
Reading a book.... (P.S. Had to change my outfit because my belly was a little too big for that other top!!! I need room to play!!)
Cool! I found a new toy!
How does this thing work?
OK I see now!
Still a sleepy girl...and STILL not napping!
These things are pretty fun to play with too.....
OK so Mommy put this thing in my hair....
Why is this thing in my hair?!?!(P.S. ear pulling = sleepy baby...but guess who's STILL NOT SLEEPING!!)
OK finally my mommy took that thing out of my hair. We both decided that I'm really not a hairbow kinda girl.....
Back to playing!
OK Abby, you've spent the weekend playing, not napping. But now you're in your "jammers" and it's time for bed!!!








1 comment:
They are ALL too cute!! Can't wait for her visit to Nonnie and Big Dawg - I'm counting the days!!!
Post a Comment