This weekend I took Abby shopping for some fall clothes. We had a great time. Abby has finally moved into 6 months clothes all the way!! (She's a little peanut and I love her!)
But as I was looking at her today I realized that she's looking more like a little girl. Not as much like a baby as she used to. I know it's because she'd rather stand and crawl now rather than just lay on the floor....wait a minute, this kid NEVER liked to just lay on the floor!!!
I know she's still my baby...but I'm started to get teeny tiny glimpses of a little girl. Should I be sad about that?!
But as I was looking at her today I realized that she's looking more like a little girl. Not as much like a baby as she used to. I know it's because she'd rather stand and crawl now rather than just lay on the floor....wait a minute, this kid NEVER liked to just lay on the floor!!!
I know she's still my baby...but I'm started to get teeny tiny glimpses of a little girl. Should I be sad about that?!










1 comment:
I can't wait for October when she comes to see us!!! Love the cute new clothes, too!
Post a Comment