Monday, April 27, 2009

10 Things That Make Abby.....well, Abby :)


So Abby is a character. Greg and I will look at each other and say, "She sure is a little character"...that's just the best way to describe her. She has this distinct little personality that is all ... "Abby".

Last night I was laying in bed listening to the monitor while Abby talked to herself in her bed. It was about 2am and she had lots to say to her guardian angel I guess because she was babbling quite a bit. And I lay there thinking about all the things that make me love this little kid. All the things that I'm sure every kid does but for some reason when Abby does it, it's special and unique to her :).

Here's what I came up with:
(Oh and by the way, she did all her visiting and then went back to sleep..what a little character!!!)

10 Things That Make Abby - Abby:

1. She likes to talk to herself, her ceiling fan and her guardian angel at all hours of the night. Then once she's done, she goes back to sleep.

2. When she gets really excited, she does her "CindyLou Who" face and swings her arms around.

3. When she smiles, she gives this full body smile that makes her fold up and then her hands immediately go in her mouth. It's really cute and just full of happiness.

4. She loves to play with Greg's beard and looks so sweet as she's touching his face.

5. She likes to growl...and she likes to do this in the middle of the night too.

6. She gets mad. Really mad, really quick. She's full of emotions and has a strong opinion. I hope she stays that way so no one can take advantage of her :)

7. Now that she can roll over and sleep on her tummy, she likes to pull her knees under her body and sleep with her little bottom stuck up in the air.

8. She likes her solid foods (so far just cereal and bananas). She likes to talk while she eats and it's almost like she's saying "yum yum yum" the whole way through.

9. She loves her bath time. She likes to kick her legs and splash her arms. And when she gets out she just smiles and smiles as I'm drying her off. And she loves to look at the "pretty baby in the mirror".

10. She loves to laugh. She gets so tickled when I get all her sugars and when I pretend like I'm going to eat her little feet. She starts off with a chuckle and ends up with the biggest squeals. She's so happy it melts my heart every time.

So that's just a quick list of Abby-isms.

She's definitely a little character!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

#7 is how you used to swim! That little bottom stuck up in the air while you were swimming all over the pool!! We never could figure out how you did it - but you did! That was one of those things that made you Jamie :-)

Shannon Lewis said...

i love her so much! (and you too!)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones