Monday, April 6, 2009

Cousins

In other posts, I've mentioned the names Gavin and Anderson (aka AJB). These are Abby's 2 first cousins. Gavin is my brother's son and AJB is my sister's son. Gavin will be 2 in June and AJB just turned 1 in February.

Anderson and Gavin

Mom with Gavin and Anderson

And Abby adores them.

Right away she knew they were going to be her best friends and protectors. And they are so loving with her. All you have to do is say "Love Abby" and they drop everything and very gently put their heads to her. It's really cute :) And she is mesmorized by them. She stares at them and watches their every move. I think they are motivating her to get up and go a lot faster than she would if they weren't around. She's very stubborn so she thinks if "the boys" are doing it, then she should be doing it too!!!

My brother and sister and I are all very close. Jeff was 18 mos when I was born and I was 2 1/2 when Jill was born. I have always thought that my mom was a nut for having us so close together but I'm so happy that she did. We were all married within 3 years and not too much after that we all had babies. It'll be lots of fun watching them all grow up together.

Here are some pics of Abby and her cousins!

Anderson loving Abby

Gavin loving Abby

Cousins (AJB being a ham!)

1 comment:

Big Dawg said...

I must say I think I have the three cutest grandchildren on the planet!!! And, yes, I was a "nut" for a while back in those days :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones