Last weekend we planted all our flowers. Then Abby helped to water them. That led to a pretty fun afternoon of playing in the hose, making mud and picking up our first worm!! :)
This girl loves the hose!!!

Helping to water the new flowers.

Pretty flowers Abby!

Such a good little gardner

Pretty girl!

Now it's time to play in the hose

Having fun Abby?!

Wohoo! I love the hose



Making and playing in the mud

Picking up her first worm...she accidentally squished a rollie-pollie...will have to learn about being gentle soon!

It's ok Abby - you didn't mean to squish the bug!

Cute :)

We'll have to do this again soon!
3 comments:
She is just SO cute!! Love the little bit of dirt on her face!! Makes her look like a real gardener!!
I love these pictures! She is so precious!!!
Great pictures. I know she would have fun in this red clay dirt we have around this cement work.
Post a Comment