Today is Mother's Day. What a great day!
I'm just sitting here thinking of all the reasons that make me love this girl...here are a few:
1. She looks so cute when she pops out of the corner and says "boo"!
2. She squeals and giggles after bathtime as she runs around her room.
3. She loves to sit close to me and play "katchee". (This means she wants to sit on the couch, with me, SeeHee and the computer and put the blanket over us like a tent...strange I know but when she says it I know exactly what she's talking about!)
4. She walks around the room saying "SeeHee" "SeeHee" when she's looking for Seahorse.
5. And last but not least (and probably the best reason!), she started saying this not too long ago:



3 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than those 2 syllables! She's lucky to have you as a mommy. Miss you friend!
tara
She is definitely the cutest little girl on the planet!! Love ya'll and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! There is nothing like it, is there?
so so so cute! :)
Post a Comment