Abby is precious...we know that. And cute and beautiful...but lately, she's been sporting a not so flattering mullet...


The other day I decided it was time to get rid of the mullet. Greg called Snip-Its today to see how much a haircut would cost. (Snip-Its is a hair salon just for kids.) He called to tell me that it would cost $20 for Abby to get her haircut!!! So we decided it would be better for him to buy a pair of scissors and I'd cut it.....
Probably not a good idea....

I butchered it!!!!

She looks like a boy!!!

Should have paid that $20....

Abby's hair...
PS: I didn't cut anything from the top/bangs. She's just kinda bald up there! :)
PPS: I actually think the butchered boy cut looks better than the mullet....although that isn't saying a whole lot....
4 comments:
Oops!! Next time take her to Snip Its and Nonnie will pay for it!! LOLO - just kidding - she's still precious :-)
PS - I think every mom thinks she can cut hair as good as a professional. I did!!!
Every mom does it as some point. It's not bad - remember what Anderson's looked like that time! Now that was a butcher job. :) She is still as cute as ever! Snip Its must be really proud of themselves. Davida only charges me $15! We're actually going tomorrow to get AJB's hair cut. I learned from my mistake!
When Jamie told me what she did I said "didn't you learn from Jill when she tried to cut Anderson's hair?!?"
I think it's hilarious and you could shave her hair and she'd still be precious!! :)
that's too funny jamie! i agree that she is too cute no matter what the haircut looks like! i agree that the home haircut looks better than the mullet but it made me sad to see her little pile of hair so i know that must've been hard.
Post a Comment