Here we go:
Abby's BFF Olivia came to the park/playground with us
We played in the tunnel
And slid down the slide!
And just ran around in the sunshine!
Hmm, what should I do next?
Play with the ball!
OK!
We went for a walk one night after dinner and Abby came home looking like this...we still have no idea where that dirt on her nose came from!
Posing in her new skinny jeans
Being silly
Cheese!
Olivia came over to play one afternoon.
Watcha doin' over there Olivia?
Helping
I think it goes here....
That's good Olivia! I'm all done with mine!
Now on to some play-dough!
Smile daddy!
Here's some bread Abby....What are you doing with all that bread Abby?
LOL
One night after bathtime, I left Abby in my room (she likes to bathe in our tub) to go get her PJs.
I came back to this:
We have had a great start to our spring!!! Lots of fun things to do and with an older Abby we are having even more fun!!!












1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! I don't think I can stand it if she gets any cuter!!! Can't wait for Friday!!!!
Post a Comment