Thursday, March 17, 2011

First day of school / First time crafting

Abby started school this year! How fun! We call it school but it's really like a Daddy's Day Out program. She goes on Tuesday mornings from 9:15 until 12:15. She is really loving it!!!

Getting my bag packed to go to school

This is kinda heavy...

That's better :)

First day of school!

SeeSee came too

Running to see Daddy after my first day!

After Abby went to school, all she could talk about was "jewing" (aka gluing)...So we took a trip to Target, bought her a craft box and filled it up with all kinds of goodies!!! Too bad nobody told me not to hand over the glue and glitter to a 2 year old. But it's ok - it all cleans right up!

I think we have an artist on our hands!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is a TERRIFIC 'jewer' - LOL and the cutest little girl I know! I am so glad you finally made some new posts!!!!

Jill said...

I noticed your new title too - she is such a big girl! And you are such a cutie, Abby Corona!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones