Thursday, April 28, 2011

First "Real" Haircut

Abby had her first "real" haircut. This actually happened on February 20th but it's taken awhile for me to post!

I call this her first real haircut but if you count the times that Mommy has butchered her hair, it's really haircut #3. I think I've probably lopped off about 2" total so you can imagine how pretty her hair would have been if I just left it alone! Luckily, I am letting the professionals do the cutting from now on!


What is going on?!


OK - this is weird....


Such a good girl!


Just a little trim, please!


Blowing bubbles to pass the time


Even it all out...


And we're done!


And Abby got a lollipop for a prize!!!



2 comments:

Katie said...

Abby has got gorgeous hair! Looks like she did great.

Bonnie said...

How did I miss this post?!?! She does have gorgeous hair!! And she is such a sweetie!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones