Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daddy....

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.

Abby and I are blessed to have Greg/Daddy in our lives. We love you Daddy!!
Happy Father's Day 2010

With Daddy on Father's Day last year (Boy Abby has really grown!)

Daddy is a great jungle gym.

Daddy and Abby in the snow

Daddy and Abby on a pirate ship!

Easter Sunday

Daddy and Abby - Best Friends

I came across this quote today: "It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping." -- John Sinor

Greg - you are such a wonderful dad to our Applejack. I am so grateful everyday that you stay home with Abby and teach her wonderful, new things. But most importantly I'm so thankful that you are around to show her what love really is.

Happy Father's Day.
We love you!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

And Nonnie is seeing first hand what a great daddy Greg is to Abby! Happy Father's Day, Greg!
Love you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones