
The other day it sort of dawned on me that Abby is a little girl now. Maybe it was the ponytail in her hair or the way she was putting her boots on and darting down the hall....Either way, she's a little girl and my baby seems to be gone.
So just so I can remember these things years from now, here's a few things that little girl Abby does now ..
- "A-chie" is now a very clear "yes" and "Didi" is now a very clear "baby"
- She can do both of her puzzles by herself
- She kicks and swims in the pool and isn't afraid to dunk her head in the water
- She lays on her belly in the tub and kicks her feet, yelling that she's in the pool :)
- She can use a spoon and a fork
- She grabs her purse, walks out of the room saying bye!
- She colors
- She picks out her clothes and shoes
- She wears ponytails and pigtails and I love it!
As you can see, little girl Abby is super duper fun. But sometimes I get a little sad that she's growing so fast. When I feel like she's growing up too fast I just remember a few things that still make her our little baby girl:
- She still calls cookies, "too-chies"; She still calls stickers, "toe-chies"; and she still goes to tumbling for the "pamps" (stamp)
- She still feels safest when Seesee the seahorse is around
- She still needs her "pappy" to go to sleep
- She still needs Mommy when she's feeling a little upset
So Abby is getting older...we're still trying to find the pause button on her!




1 comment:
well, if you can't figure out a way to pause abby, you can always just have another one!! :) :) :)
(please)
Post a Comment