Last week, we started hearing some rumors about possible snow heading our way. I tried not to get my hopes up but as Friday got closer and closer and the number of projected inches of snow got higher and higher, it was just too hard to not get excited!!
And we did get snow!!! We probably got about 5-6 inches! It snowed from Friday night until Saturday night, with some sleet mixed in (mostly Saturday afternoon/evening). The best part was that Greg was grounded (meaning he couldn't fly) all weekend. Since Greg flies on the weekends, there are very few times that we all get to hang out as a family. So I really enjoyed this special time with my best girl and my favorite boy! :)
Here are a few pics from our weekend. PS. My office is closed until noon tomorrow (YAY) and we have another forecast of wintery mix for Tuesday and Friday!!! WOOHOO!!
And we did get snow!!! We probably got about 5-6 inches! It snowed from Friday night until Saturday night, with some sleet mixed in (mostly Saturday afternoon/evening). The best part was that Greg was grounded (meaning he couldn't fly) all weekend. Since Greg flies on the weekends, there are very few times that we all get to hang out as a family. So I really enjoyed this special time with my best girl and my favorite boy! :)
Here are a few pics from our weekend. PS. My office is closed until noon tomorrow (YAY) and we have another forecast of wintery mix for Tuesday and Friday!!! WOOHOO!!
This is what our flower bed looked like as I was going to bed on Friday night.
Friday night
Friday
And this is what my patio looked like on Saturday morning. Still snowing!
Saturday morningSaturday morning, we hung out inside for a while to wait for the snow/sleet to stop. Abby was looking super cute in her polka dot tights and her jean skirt :)
Favorite kitty always close by
Love kitty!
Love kitty some more
Pulling on the bows...these didn't last long....
Notice she's still pulling those bows...
Hi sweet Abby!
What do you think about this cute outfit Abby?
Oh really?!? :)
STILL loving the kitty! I told you this girl loves that kitty!
Taking a sip of water :)
Abby's bow...her bangs are getting so long now I have to pull them back. Don't worry people, I won't cut them!
Abby likes to show everyone her tongue
What are you doing Abby?
Playing so sweetlyAfter spending the morning playing, the snow/sleet slowed down so we decided to bundle up and go out and play. Abby reminded us of the little brother on A Christmas Story!!! She could barely move!
Still showing her tongue :)
Heading out in my car!
This is kinda cool...
Walking back to Mommy
Daddy will help you back out, Abby
Posing for a picture with Daddy
Now posing with Mommy
The dogs had fun in the snow too!
That's a lot of snow!
Our snowy car/condo
Then we came back in and did some more playing - happy Abby!
Sweet little Abby
Happy Baby!We had a great time on Saturday. When I went to bed on Saturday it was snowing again!
Sunday morning outside our house
Sunday morning - our flower bedAbby took her car out for another spin
What do you think about this stuff Abby?
Mommy and Abby What a great weekend!
We're already praying for more snow this week :)














2 comments:
I'm SO jealous we're not up there with you!! Looks like my baby had a ball in the snow :-)
Such cute pictures! I'm jealous too. Hope ya'll get some more this week - maybe another "snow" day for you! I would like a good video of Abby walking now. :)
Post a Comment