Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

It's Christmas morning!! (I know I'm a little late posting this...)

What's going on Daddy?

Whoa!! What's all the stuff over there?!?

Is this table mine?!?!

YIPPEEE! I love this table!

Can I sit in the chair please?

What a minute....these presents are for me?!

What is it?

A new phone!!!

Cool mommy!

Let me make a couple of quick calls!

Another present for me?!?

A remote control!

And a pot and wooden spoon to bang on!

More??!

Tupperware!!! I can really cook in my kitchen with all this stuff!

And Santa brought some letters and stacking cups....I'm just going to sit here all day and play!

Cookin' a little....

Daddy's turn! Abby gave Daddy a new pot!

Let me help you Mommy

New shoes!!!

Mommy had to take a quick nap in her Snuggie :)


Abby had a great Christmas. Santa decided that Abby is a blessed little girl and since he knew she was going to get lots of cool toys from family, he gave her just a few little things this year. She got some hand-me-down gifts this year but she played so hard with them. Who knew how much fun an old remote control, cell phone, tupperware and pot/spoon could be!!!

And that doesn't even mention the boxes, paper and ribbon that Abby got to play with!!!!

After Christmas morning, Abby napped and we got ready for Greg's family to come over for some playing and Christmas dinner.

More presents?!?!?

Little People barn!

I'm really liking this day! :)

Trying to take it all in....


Ready to get to playing!!!


Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

The day after Christmas we headed down to Hawkinsville for some more Christmas fun!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Amazing what kids enjoy, isn't it!?!?! Think how much money is wasted :-)

Shannon Lewis said...

I LOVE her presents! PerfecT!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones