
Abby Olivia
Born December 6, 2008 2:20 pm
5 lbs 10 oz
Abby joined us on Saturday, December 6. Everything went well and after a relatively easy labor and delivery she was here. At 2:19pm I thought I was prepared for this and then in the blink of an eye, everything was different. My life was all of a sudden infinitely more complete. My world was perfect and turned upside down all at the same time. Here was this little person that was now my responsibility. Looking at her, my heart just exploded with love. Feelings that I never thought I could have. And she was just looking at me...with these big eyes. Taking everything in. And her little tongue was going in and out like a lizard. I don't know why I remember that so clearly but I do. That little tongue. So cute.
I guess this is what it's all about now...
and so begins our Life with Baby Abby....



No comments:
Post a Comment