Yes... a baby. How did we get here?!? We had no plans for this..obviously, since Greg had just quit his job! But God had other plans for us. And on March 29, we found out that a new little member of our family would be coming along.It was actually a pretty fitting moment because I went to the doctor on April 1 to confirm what we already knew. Greg and I were planning on meeting Jessica and Olivia for dinner that night to honor Brian. It had been a year since he left us. And it was very special because we all celebrated a new life as we remembered the one that had been taken from us. We told Olivia that her daddy had sent this baby down to us and she was so funny because her first comment was "oh man, I bet he made it a boy and I wanted it to be a girl"! LOL
So our adventure began...and we were terrified and excited.
PS. Our friends thought it was an April Fools joke! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment