Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where have we been!?!?

OK I know that I have been terrible at updating the blog the last 3 months. I really have the best intentions to keep this up. Not only as a fun way to share Abby pics with our family and friends but also a nice "baby book" for Abby.

So what's my problem?!

Well I no longer have a baby!!! I have a "really cool, super fun, love to be around her and play, play, play" little girl!!! So instead of having some down time to post about her little life, I'm kinda too busy enjoying her little life! (and working full time doesn't help the blog cause....)

So to Nonnie and Jill especially, I'll try to be better.
To Abby - I think you're ok with my decisions to use my spare time to snuggle you up!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Notice I just found this at 11 o'clock at night!!! I should be asleep.

Jill said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones