Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick-or-Treat Time!

This year was Abby's first year really trick-or-treating. She was a pro!!! She dressed up like a kitty cat (of course) with ears, painted nose and her tutu Ma-Ma made.

I thought she would be bored so I brought her stroller. That lasted for one house then she left it and got serious about this trick or treating!

She went to each house, rang the doorbell, said "Trick or Treat", picked out her candy (that she would never eat) and then said "Thank you"....

She is so cute!!!


Family shot before trick or treating

Posing in front of MaMa and PaPa's door

Kissing the kittycat

Let's get this show on the road!

Started off with the stroller...

Let's get down to business!

Come on Mommy!


Mimi dressed up to hand out candy

My pumpkin

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Definitely the cutest kitty cat I've ever seen! Love her pushing her little stroller :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones