Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween at Marbles

On Saturday before Halloween, Abby and her BFF Olivia went to Marbles Kid's Museum. We love that place!!! The girls dressed up in their Halloween costumes (Olivia was too hot in hers so she just wore her ears). Abby was a kitty cat (minus her tutu) and Olivia was Simba.

They are so cute!!!

Olivia making silly faces.

Abby's a little confused...

Woohoo! Driving the school bus!

Going down the slide

Pushing her grocery cart

Cooking!

Olivia with her bread :)

Abby the kittycat

THOMAS! (or as Abby says: PATAS!)

Checking out her kitty nose

Who's that cute girl?!

That's Abby wiping out inside the slide....tears followed :(

Much more fun when Mommy goes with me!

What's that Daddy?!

Look at me driving Kitty

Moving on to the pizza station

Busy girl

Making a pizza :)

Let's put it in the oven
And yes, I realize that the poor kid's pants are falling off...

That's the way to do it!

Face painting! But still obessed with the kittycat nose

Olivia getting her face painted

Abby wanted a stamp too

Hanging ten...and no we did not show her how to do that!! LOL

Cheerleading time!

I love these things!

What a cute little kittycat!

Isn't this museum the most fun thing ever!?!

Next stop - trick or treating!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those are all precious!! Cutest kitty cat I've ever seen!!

Jill said...

Hilarious! I laughed out loud at a few of these. :) She is such a cutie!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones