Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's my Birthday Weekend!!

Abby's birthday weekend started with a trip to Marbles - of course :) Nonnie and Dawg gave Abby a membership to Marbles for her Christmas present (early). YAY!!

Abby took AJB and Auntie Jill to play. AJB had never been before.

Sliding into fun!

AJB driving Miss Abby

Abby's turn!

Cruising

AJB dressed up like a firefighter :)

Putting out fires Mom!

OK this is the slide that I warned Jill about. It is very steep and curvy. AJB started sitting up and ending up like this! Abby flipped over and out the first time she tried it! Luckily AJB thought it was funny (after the initial shock wore off!)...we moved on from that slide :)

Auntie Jill showing off her surfing skills (she's so good she stands on the surfboard backwards!)

Check me out Mommy!

AJB really knows what he's doing!

OK Abby let's play some soccer

OK AJB, I'll get the soccer balls for you!

And cheer for you!

AJB scores! LOL

Abby cheers!

And resupplies the balls

Abby's turn!

Nope, I think I'll stick to cheering for you AJB!

AJB SCORES! (He likes to slide in for the goal!)

Moving on to hockey...

Abby's still cheering :)

We came home from Marbles and it started snowing!!! AJB and Abby got to play in the snow while we waited for Gavin to get here. (I need to get the pics of all of them in the snow but that's on Nonnie's camera....)

Playing in the snow! What a great birthday suprise!

Catching some snow on my tongue!

You try it Abby!

This was right before AJB tossed a snowball in Abby's neck.LOL

What a great start to Abby's birthday weekend!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love all the pics! Looks like a fun weekend. Abby has really grown up since I saw her last!

Bonnie said...

Jill surfboarding backwards is HILARIOUS!! Love all the pics - wish I had been there for Marbles!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones