Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What have we been up to?

First let me start by saying we went down to GA in June to celebrate Gavin's 3rd birthday (Happy Birthday Gavin!) and helped with a joint surprise birthday celebration for Nonnie and Dawg (Happy Birthday Nonnie, Happy Birthday Dawg!)....I need to get pictures from that trip :)

Other than that we are just having fun! And spending a lot of time in the pool!!!

Abby got her very own pool!!

Fun!

Woot! Woot!

This is the best!

She's not afraid to get wet!

And she loves to play with turtle

Nonnie came back with us and stayed a week. Dawg came up to get her and spent the weekend. All of that time and these are literally the only pictures I took...bummer.

Can you believe that Abby has never been on the weight chart? Seriously? Look at that belly!!

Sometimes we go to the big pool in the neighborhood. Abby loves it when Greg let's her fly!

Cute :)

Putting her face in the water (and probably drinking it...)

Watcha doin' Abby?

Gettin' daddy

Abby kicking. She loves to swim!

Kick those feet Abby!

We also put a lock on the kitchen cabinet that is off limits. So Abby is now allowed in the kitchen. She has taken over one cabinet...She likes to put SeeSee in it. And she spent forever getting those little cars all lined up that way...OCD maybe?! :)

Trying to get these cars just right.

And then there's this!!! Abby's first PONYTAIL!!! Love it!!

Doesn't that look like such a little girl?!

From all angles.....


Sometimes we let her just be Pebbles Flintstone....
PS. Daddy picked out the outfit. :)

What are you doing little rascal?!

Isn't she cute?!

So that's what we've been up to...Greg and I spend our time working and playing with Abby. And Abby spends her time playing and just being cute. :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love all the pictures! She is such a cutie - that brightened my night!! Love yall!

The Flemings said...

She is such a cutie Jamie! I can't believe all her hair! Miss you friend!

Tara

Jill said...

So funny because I was just thinking "she's such a cutie" and then I read Mom and Tara's comments and they said the same thing! And tell Greg that pink and purple were my favorite colors when I was little, so the outfit definitely works. :)
Love ya'll!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones