Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random pics

Abby got lots of new clothes and shoes this week thanks to Grandma and Nonnie. (Thanks Grandma, Nonnie and Aunt Liz!!!)

As I was trying to get a shot of the new cool Converse, this happened....

New shoes

She somehow slips into the kitchen....

and into the pantry unnoticed....

What's this???

JACKPOT!!!!
These are her graham crakers...and you can probably tell that she's squealing "kack" (snack)
This girl loves the graham crackers!!!!


*********************************************

On Thursday night, Greg decided to take me and Abby on a date for ice cream. It was such a warm evening so we loaded up and headed out to Maggie Moos. Abby still refuses to even try ice cream....I still wonder if she is really related to me....

Smiling at "Jidge"

Sportin' her shades

What do you think "bobby" (Abby is now calling me "bobby"...weird I know but a little better than "daddy")

Got get these just right....

What do you think Livi Bitty Baby?

Do you want to try them on?

For some reason baby attacks Abby!!!

And then Abby attacks baby :)

Love the baby....

Lots of fun in the car!

Lots of fun things going on for Easter weekend. More pics to come!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can't decide if Abby is hilarious or she just seems that way because of what you say about her!!! LOL Anyway, she is definitely precious and I can't wait for the next batch of pictures!! Four more days.............YAY!

Sutton Family said...

for some reason, she seems so grown up in these pictures. what a little cutie!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones