Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Abby went to her first real Easter egg hunt this Saturday. Our church held an egg hunt and Abby had a ball!

She was a natural...we have been practicing in the den all week so she was ready to go! She blew past a lot of kids to snag an Easter egg :) After finding 11 in record time, I made her stop so some other kids could get a few. She didn't mind...she just started hunting for wood chips and putting them in her basket!



On your mark.
Get set.
GOOOOOOO!!!

Abby knocking past her friend Cooper to grab an egg...

I made her give it back to him :)

Cooper

I think I see one in that corner!

Got it!

Wait...what's that over there?!

Let me put this in my basket....

Mommy, I think I see one over there....

Let's go!

Here's one!

And here's one...

I'm on a roll!!!!

Abby's friend Mary acted as cheerleader

Uh oh, Collin shows up to hunt some eggs too!
Gotta keep my game face on!

Hey Mary...I think I won this thing!

After I made Abby stop hunting Easter eggs, this is what she did:

She took her Easter basket....

put it inside the jungle gym...

shut the door...

And then knelt down to stare through that little window at it!!!
LOL! What a funny little thing!

*******************************************

After the Easter egg hunt and a day of napping/playing, we decided to go to Kohl's to see if they had any cute play clothes. Before we left, I told Abby to get her shoes so we could get in the car. She insisted on these.....


I did a little photo-shopping just to highlight how hilarious her face is!!

So cute!
When we got to Kohl's I did some shopping in the clothes section, while Abby and Daddy headed over to the toy section (bad idea)....

Here's what we came home with :)

Very excited about these new blocks!

Fun with Daddy!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a little stinker! Don't mess with Abby during an egg hunt! She means business. :) I love the pictures and your captions!
Love you,
Jill

Bonnie said...

All that practicing with the eggs paid off!! Glad she's so good at finding them - two more days!!
Love you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones