Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Santa!!!!

This Christmas has been so much fun. Abby is at the age that she is starting to understand the excitement of Christmas. She has talked about Santa building her toys but has never wondered when he's going to bring them to her. I have a feeling that after she wakes up on Christmas morning that she'll finally get the big picture and next year will be a lot different :)

Greg and I took Abby to the mall to see Santa this year....look what was next to Santa??!

Abby's idea of heaven :)

Abby loved Santa and did so well sitting on his lap!! I won't comment on why this picture is blurry :)

Asking Santa for a "Patas" (aka Thomas)

A couple of nights later, we stopped by Chick-fil-A and look who was there!!! (Abby doesn't seem to be too thrilled with Santa at this point!)

I think Abby saw Santa about 3 times this year and each time she walked up to him and said "Merry Christmas Tree" and asked him to build her a "Patas" :)

How cute is that?!





3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pretty cute!!! LOL

Ashlee said...

So cute!

Jill said...

AJB and I are looking at these pictures, and AJB said "Abby like Santa Claus?". :) I'm so glad Santa made her a "Patas" pillow!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones