Not too long after that she moved in with me and Jill. Tara and I literally shared a room. Complete with twin beds. It was like camp every night! What a blast! Jill and I moved back to Athens but Tara remained a part of our family.
Over time we all grew up. Tara and Todd (who she began dating when we were roommates) married and had 3 kids. And we drifted apart a little bit. But a few years ago we reconnected and she is still just the same wonderful friend she was 10 years ago!
We were so happy to have them come into town to visit...although we missed having their kids come!
Crossing my fingers that they can move here for good!!!
Thanks for coming Todd and Tara - we miss y'all!!
Sweet Abby - This smile is for Todd I'm sure. She adored him! Seriously.
Hugging the giant pumpkin





2 comments:
Love the pics!! Tara and Todd are so talented - of course, they had a good subject!
We had an AMAZING time with you and we are still speaking Abby, we taught our kids hahaha! ;-) We are working on being your neighbors, I really think it's gonna happen! Miss you tons and thanks for entertaining us all weekend!
Post a Comment