We have been having a lot of fun around our house with spring starting to arrive!
A couple of weekends ago, Nonnie, Uncle Jeff and Gavin came to visit. I still haven't gotten those pictures off the other computer but they are coming.
In the meantime, here a few of Miss Priss being....Miss Priss :)


















5 comments:
I've been waiting on some new pictures. :) I love the one where she is standing on her head! She is such a cutie!
Love ya'll!
Jill
She is SO cute!! I love the one standing on her head too! And her big old t-shirt!!
Love you!
Great pictures. the photos in the corner are priceless. Miss you so much and can't wait to see ya'll.
Love you all,
Dawg
she is so cute can't wait to see how big she is when i get there!!!
love,olivia
the corner is my favorite - i would totally pick that spot...remember when we used to play in the closet at your house. i think kids like confined spaces - makes you feel safe :)
Post a Comment